Town Offices

how do I?

Kingsbury Town Hall
6 Michigan Street
Hudson Falls, NY 12839
Phone: 518-747-2188
Fax: 518-747-9115


Town Clerk Office
Town Clerk: Cynthia A. Bardin
Phone 518-747-2188,  x3001
Fax: 518- 747-4500

Deputy Clerk:
Paige Zahaba 
Phone 518-747-2188  x3002

Hours of operation: Monday through Friday 8:30am to 4:00pm

Dear Town of Kingsbury Residents:
The office of the Town Clerk is of vital importance to every resident of the Town of Kingsbury. Although the office doesn't make headlines, it touches and affects your lives in various ways. The office of the Town Clerk is historical in its traditions, having served as a direct link between the residents and their local governments since biblical times.

My goal is to administer the office in a helpful, courteous and efficient manner. If you have any suggestions or comments to help me accomplish this goal, or if I may be of personal assistance to you, please do not hesitate to contact me.


Cynthia A. Bardin

Services Provided: 

Hunting & Fishing Licenses (NYS Department of Environmental Conservation) Hunting, trapping and fishing licenses available at the Town Office. New licenses require a hunter safety course. The DEC website lists safety courses, dates and locations. The license years run from October 1st of the current year to September 30th of the following year. 

DEC – or by phone – (518) 402-8843. 

Marriage Licenses 
Marriage licenses are available with a $40 application charge. Two forms of ID are required as follows: Birth certificate, Naturalization record or Census record And: Driver's license, Passport, Employment picture ID or Immigration record. There is a 24-hour waiting period, and the license is valid for 60 days. For divorcees, a copy of every divorce decree is required for verification. 

Replacement copies of marriage certificates originally issued in Kingsbury are available for $10. Written requests require a copy of a Driver’s License and a $10 check made out to the Town of Kingsbury. 

Disabled Parking Permits
Town of Kingsbury residents may obtain a temporary or a permanent disabled parking permit from the Town Office without charge. The attending physician must fill out a form indicating which permit is applicable. Temporary permits are good for six months and permanent permits for five years. 

Forms at pdf 

Dog Licenses
Annual renewable and new dog licenses are available with proof of a current rabies vaccination to be kept on file with the Town Office. Dog licenses are $15.00 for spayed/neutered dogs and $25.00 for unspayed/unneutered dogs. Proof of spaying or neutering must be provided. The Town Dog Control Officer can be reached by phone at (518) 747-2188 x3008. 

Death & Birth Certificates
Death and Birth Certificates are available for people who were born or died in the Town of Kingsbury, or Village of Hudson Falls.

Forms and Information

pdf Request Form Freedom of Information Law F.O.I.L.
pdf Application - Peddler's License
pdf Application - Junkyard License
pdf Application - Junkyard License Renewal
pdf Parking Permits For Persons With Disabilities


pdf "pdf file: You need Adobe Acrobat Reader (version 5 or higher) to view this file. Download the free Adobe Acrobat Reader for PC or Macintosh."